Targetprocess supports many different configurations
Targetprocess is a visual management tool that supports you in the adoption and upscaling of an Agile approach. Tagetprocess supports Agile Portfolio Management in combination with all layers of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). In addition, at Synergio we have also set up Targetprocess to support Continuous Learning.
Targetprocess gives you an integral insight into your complete portfolio, objectives and work, from strategic level down to the shop floor. Teams use Kanban boards, measure their speed and learn to continuously improve as a result.
Targetprocess offers the insight you need for portfolio management.
- Flexible scaling of your agile transformation
Enable teams to collaborate and solve complex business problems.
- Align portfolio and products
Connect strategy, portfolios and operations for greater transparency.
- Connect work with business value
Accelerate innovation with end-to-end insights across all your value streams.
Gartner positions Targetprocess as a “leader” in their “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Agile Planning Tools”.
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Targetprocess supports the adoption and scaling of an Agile method. Targetprocess supports all layers of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), from team to portfolio level.
Targetprocess provides insight into Program Increments, the velocity of your teams and the quality of the product.
Teams use Kanban boards to measure their speed, learn and thereby improve continuously.
Continuous Learning & Improvement
Continuous learning and improvement with a large group does not happen by itself. Good tools help enormously to secure lessons learned, to plan and monitor topics for improvement and to accelerate continuous learning and improvement in the organization. Good tools help you to:
- Safeguard lessons learned and easier exchange of knowledge.
- Keep focus on key areas for improvement that need attention.
- Provide insight into what other colleagues or teams are focusing on.
- Stimulate coordination between current initiatives.
- By linking major improvement initiatives to your strategy.
- By monitoring and adjusting the process of continuous learning and improvement.
Synergio has made a special set-up of Targetprocess to conveniently support continuous learning and improvement.