Many high-tech companies face a number of challenges in developing new products. To help companies meet these challenges, Bits&Chips, together with Synergio and VDL-ETG, is organizing the webinar “From project to product to platform-oriented development” on Thursday, April 6. In this webinar, we explain why VDL-ETG, among others, is working with Synergio to address this challenge. And we demonstrate how Synergio can help high-tech companies grow from a project-oriented development approach to a platform-oriented development approach with TopTeam.
We zoom in on common challenges:
- Shorten time-to-market: exploit opportunities when they arise.
- Accelerate innovation: maintain your competitive advantage.
- Continuous learning and improvement: make sure your organization grows from a knowledge perspective.
- Manage complexity: avoid repair work and claims.
We look at a number of initiatives in which high-tech companies are investing to address challenges in product development:
- Systems Engineering
- Agile Product Development
- From project to product to platform
- Technical leadership
- Product development Flow
- Knowledge center for product development
We explain how organizations:
- Be able to create a platform architecture that can be used for many different products.
- Be able to manage different product configurations.
- Be able to define and manage product variants.
Sign up now!
Want to learn more about how your organization can grow smoothly from “separate” projects to an integrated product platform? Then sign up for this webinar here. Will you be there? We look forward to meeting you!
Synergio and VDL-ETG