Value Proposition Development
Develop the right proposition for your customers
Most companies have no lack of ideas. Often however, a structured way of working is lacking to create a customer-centric and realizable proposition. How do you tackle the development of a proposition in a structured way? What methods and techniques are useful?
Value Proposition House
Questions that many companies have are:
- When to start value proposition development?
- How do you tackle value proposition development?
- How do you determine which value proposition is the best?
- How do you translate the value propositions into an implementation plan?
- How do you measure whether you realize the desired benefits?
As a company, you keep in touch with the market. You speak to customers and prospects, keep an eye on competitors, changes in technology and laws and regulations. Especially to decide whether you need to modify your product or service portfolio.
Value Proposition development training
The three-day training “Value Proposition Development” is a hands-on training with the objective to develop one or more real value propositions during the training. This ensure an interactive and practical way to understand the theory and practice. After this training, you can immediately apply your new skills to your daily work and further sharpen your proposition.