Synergio’s “House of Innovation” helps you assess what you are good at and where there is room for improvement. The QuickScan is a quick method based on objective benchmarks that lets you know within a few days what your organization’s strengths are and where there is room for improvement. With the results of the QuickScan, we identify areas for improvement together and help you get started right away.
Some of the questions the QuickScan answers:
|Does your company’s leadership have a clear vision and policy on innovation?
|Is there an effective (and/or structured) process for researching, developing and testing innovations?
|Are there adequate support facilities for the innovation process?
|Context & Culture
|Is there active communication within your organization about the latest (product) developments inside and outside your company?
|Are adequate steps taken for the continuous improvement of innovation processes?
During the QuickScan, interviews are conducted with various roles within the organization responsible for or involved in Innovation/Research & Development and Product Development. This could include the following roles within the organization…:
- Chief Technology/Information Officer (CTO/CIO).
- VP/Director/manager/engineer within:
- Research & Development (R&D).
- Systems Engineering
- Product development
- Product Management
Based on the results, you will receive an initial scorecard with the results of the QuickScan. In this, you can immediately see what the strengths are and what the developmental areas are. In addition, we also directly describe the effective areas for improvement that emerge from the study.
The scorecard is based on different maturity levels, called Maturity Levels. This is a commonly used method in the industry to estimate where an organization stands relative to peers and industry standards. The Maturity Levels in the QuickScan are derived from ISO 56004, SIS (Swedish Institute of Standardization) and the CMMI Maturity Levels.
As an example, let’s take a closer look at the Execution/Execution section. Questions an organization may ask itself in this regard are:
- Has the Innovation Department defined clear projects and programs that align with the vision and culture within the company?
- Are there (pro-)active channels within the organization where opportunities and initiatives are identified throughout the organization?
- How is the funnel of innovations managed, assessed and kept up-to-date?
- Some questions you need to think about carefully if you want to score high on this Maturity Level as an organization.
Are you interested and want to know what the QuickScan can do for your organization’s innovation? Then fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you soon. We are Synergio.
Send us a message
"*" indicates required fields