Are you able to improve the innovative strength of our high-tech customers? Do you get energy to let people and organizations excel? Then meet us!
What could you do with us?
At Synergio we like to take on the challenge of developing high-quality solutions together with our customers better, faster and more sustainable. We work for a wide variety of customers, such as VDL, VodafoneZiggo, Prorail and Tennet. They have challenges such as “how do we achieve a faster time-to-market?”, “how do we increase product quality?” and “how do we ensure high performance project or development teams?”. Do you get energy from these kinds of questions? Then continue reading…
What does your work look like?
You are active at different clients and you work together with your colleagues on various problems. You are involved in a customer process at an early stage to incorporate your ideas into the solution we want to offer the customer. A selection of your work:
- Understand what we can best help the customer with. What is the core of their puzzle and what possible solutions can we offer?
- Thinking, feeling and acting to guide or initiate change processes.
- ‘Out of the box’ and coming up with creative solutions – think of all kinds of interventions, workshops and training courses.
- Coaching customers to guide them in a new role or with a new working method.
And how do you do this? You decide that yourself together with the customer, you are responsible for organizing in your day. So whether you start at 8 a.m. or 10 a.m., whether you work in the office, at the client or at home, it’s all up to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who:
- keep us sharp and challenge us to keep improving
- like to lead groups during a transition period
- love freedom and work with responsibility for results
- have an affinity with product development and disciplines such as requirements engineering, business analysis, (lean) systems engineering and scaled agile working methods.
You have experience with:
- Master or Bachelor degree and working level, technical study is an advantage
- experience (5-10 years) with system engineering and/or business analysis
- experience (5-10 years) with consultancy and change processes
- knowlegde of methods such as system engineering, lean, agile and rapid learning cycles
- experience with developmet of technologic products in a complex environment
- good communication skills
- Dutch and English communication skills
What can you expect from us?
We are a small and close-knit team. Getting pleasure and energy from your work is high on our agenda. We also show this in the survey that we recently had. Themes such as trust, happiness, meaning and inclusion all scored higher than an 8! A result of which we are of course proud. Being proud of what you do is also our motivation, both with our customers and at home.
In addition to a competitive salary that matches your experience, we think it is important that our people continue to learn and are professional. So we facilitate to let you learn and develop further in the profession. We offer you the opportunity to become an expert in our areas of expertise such as the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Systems Engineering, Rapid Learning Cycles (RLC), Change Management and Portfolio Management.
We believe in development by connecting theory to practice as much and as quickly as possible. You will receive a coach, a personal training budget and we find very nice and inspiring colleagues… and challenging assignments.
Do we have your attention?
Mail or call us for an introduction! Please contact Mike van Spall (email@example.com or 06 41251300). Or respond directly via this form:
"*" indicates required fields